OVERVIEW & PURPOSE
This course aims to demonstrate the methodology used to assist students and teachers in understanding the research and guiding maps utilized in #TashFormula.
What does “The Path to Street Dance Mastery” actually mean?
When I began mapping the #TashFormula platform, my husband took a Coding Course. In this course, they made reading “Mastery – The Keys To Success And Long-Term Fulfillment” mandatory. He explained that the Course Creators had designed the blueprint using the philosophy shared in the book and highly emphasized learning the “Fundamentals” of coding. Since I am naturally curious and always use the word fundamental when teaching my students, I knew I had to read the book.
Are you the Dabbler, the Obsessive, or the Hacker?
If you’ve come this far within #TF, you may be the Master in training.
Find out. Read the book!
Mastery – The Keys To Success And Long-Term Fulfillment.
By George Leonard, 1991
Drawing on Zen philosophy and his expertise in the martial art of aikido, bestselling author George Leonard shows how the process of mastery can help us attain a higher level of excellence and a deeper sense of satisfaction and fulfillment in our daily lives.
Whether you’re seeking to improve your career or your intimate relationships, increase self-esteem or create harmony within yourself, this inspiring prescriptive guide will help you master anything you choose and achieve success in all areas of your life.
Creating a dance teaching methodology course blueprint is a lot of work. First, you must ask yourself what is your philosophy, and do you have one?
- What are your core values as a human?
- What problems do you wish to solve?
* You may have to divert from traditional teaching methods, whether online or offline, depending on your chosen setting.
- What are your sources?
- What resources are available to you? Can you share them?
- Do you have enough information?
- Are your teaching methods both researched and experiential?
- How will you emphasize practical application?
- Can you bring real-world scenarios and context?
I have added a Manual for Teachers for you to consult in Course Material.
* All © TashFormula material is copyrighted and cannot be sold nor reproduced without consent.